News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A>B, B>A switch for a double overdrive pedal

Started by GermanCdn, March 23, 2012, 02:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanCdn

So, in the midst of my March madness build (a ridiculous number of pedal builds in a month), and I'm going to be putting a Glitterati and a Quasar into one box (save pedal board space).  What I would like to do is install a pedal orientation toggle switch which would allow me to assign which circuit is the first in the signal chain, the same as the A>B, B>A switch in my AC+.  Does anyone have a schematic on how to do this?  I'm guessing I need either a 3PDT toggle or a on Z on toggle, but I am likely totally wrong there.  Any help is always appreciated.  Will post pics of the builds when I am done.

Thanks,

Curtis
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

GermanCdn

Perfect, thanks, and +1 on the sticky comment.  Off to the mancave for hours of drilling and soldering.....
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

madbean

I actually have little PCB to use either a 3PDT or 4PDT (with LEDs) designed for order switching, FYI. It won't be available this time around, but if there is enough interest it's something I could do next time for cheap.