News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My 2nd Pedal a.k.a. "The Zebra Lanuda" - Saberthoot

Started by Guitafuzz, March 12, 2012, 04:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitafuzz

This is my second build take me a lot of time to finish it!!!!!  But here is now , about the paint my wife ask me  if she can paint my plastic white enclosure, and she creates a zebra pedal and i like so much the design.

In the las part of the wiring job i had a little accident, i burn a little bit the plastic enclosure :(.

I hope you enjoy my second master piece IMHO!!! jejejejejeje  ;)

jkokura

Now that is awesome! You should do a whole series with some leopard and tiger themed pedals too!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

DutchMF

That is comepletely amazing!! One of the coolest I've seen so far, you and your wife make a great pedal-building team (hope the rest of the relationship works out as well.......  ;)). You're one of the lucky few with an in-house art-director.Let us know how it sounds!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Guitafuzz

Thanks paul and Jacob

The pedal Sounds amazing, first i use the pedal with my les paul and forget the notion of the time for about 1 hour im very happy with this pedal, then i use the pedal with an active bass, the result sound with this was very low i dont know why i think is for the high impedance, then i use with a passive bass and i was delighted!!!
:D and the relationship going well. Sorry for the delay to respond but im very busy in my job im chemical engineer.

Next pedals are ThunderChita (Thunderpuss) and a Egotiger (Egodriver)!!!!!!!!!

About the Feline series talk with my wife and she said that can do it!!!!!!!!jejejejejejejejejeje

jkokura

Thunderchita and Egotiger!

You win the internet today.

Jacob
JMK PCBs *New Website*

DutchMF

Quote from: Guitafuzz on March 13, 2012, 05:38:46 PM
Next pedals are ThunderChita (Thunderpuss) and a Egotiger (Egodriver)!!!!!!!!!

About the Feline series talk with my wife and she said that can do it!!!!!!!!jejejejejejejejejeje

That is just too cool, we should put a limit on how cool builds can be......  ;) And nice to meet a fellow-engineer, I'm in HVAC. But with a busy job it's real important to have some hobbies to relieve the stress, keep it up!

Quote from: jkokura on March 12, 2012, 04:16:08 PM
Now that is awesome! You should do a whole series with some leopard and tiger themed pedals too!

Jacob

Now don't you wish you kept that idea to yourself?  ;)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

nzCdog

Wow what a striking pedal!  Nice job, your wife's paintjob is awesome!

jkokura

Quote from: DutchMF on March 13, 2012, 06:51:35 PM
Now don't you wish you kept that idea to yourself?  ;)

Nah, not my style for building, but it would look cool to have all these 'themed' pedals side by side.

My theme'd series will be coming however...

Jacob
JMK PCBs *New Website*