News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Yikes...

Started by jkokura, January 17, 2012, 12:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

I must be crazy. I did some serious organizing today. I think I have 114 PCBs right now. 77 of them are unpopulated. 20 of them are populated and are either not installed in their enclosure yet or don't have an enclosure to end up in. 17 are either unfinished in their build status, or are not working properly (either being verified or in the process of build).

I think I'm the epitome of DIY pedal building immersement...

I also think I should sell/trade off some of these PCBs with no homes...

Also as a side note, right mow my "total time logged in" is 27 days, 5 hours and 25 minutes.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jtn191

holy... :o

It's like back when I'd play video games and they'd list how long you've been playing gta or cod...
I thought having two nonworking, "to-debug" pedals was depressing

well I'll keep an eye on the for sale section if ya want to thin the herd.

juansolo

I've a box full of built PCB's, a bag full of non-populated ones too. But nowhere near that many. Just haven't had chance to get anything done over the xmas period.

Then my computer blew and I've spent the last two weekends sorting a new one and reshuffling other stuff. I really need to get cracking. On the upside I did a load of decals last night...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Mike @ Rawkworks

If you guys are looking to unload hit me up! I love the build, but what I REALLY love is playing with them. :-)
Mike
mike@rawkworks.com

jimmybjj

I'm right there with you :) well not quite I only have about 30 or 40, but I have about 8 more in the mail ::) at the rate of about 1 pedal every couple of weeks I have enough pcb's to build for the next 2 years, yet I find myself all acquiring more. What I need to do is get rid of all these pedals I don't use, they are starting to take up alot of room.

25 days, 22 hours, 53 minutes :)
Pcbs no longer available