News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New pedals at NAMM 2012

Started by Mich P, January 18, 2012, 06:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raulduke

Yeah.

I think the mystique of the original was as much to do with the way it looked as much as anything else.

It all just seems a bit meh.

The originals aren't going to go down in value anytime soon by the look of things.

DutchMF

Don't know how it sounds, but the Joe Bonamassa Crybaby must be the best looking wah ever! Must give it a try when it hits these shores, my old trusty Crybaby deserves retirement..... (Or so I make myself think, been functioning perfectly for the last 15 years)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

gtr2

Quote from: thetrend77 on January 20, 2012, 02:48:52 PM
I'm not at all impressed by the new Klon.

I thought that at first too, but it's probably a short snippet from someones phone.  Doesn't really help that I'm listening through laptop speakers either.

Isn't that Bill himself adjusting the knobs.

O yeah.. that looper looks sweet.  If it could save tracks like my jam man but it be easier to operate in a live setting I'd be interested.

The programmable bypass looks cool as well.  What we can see of it.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jkokura

Also not impressed. If it is just a 1590BB I'll be sorta disappointed. Mike made such a big deal out of his 'custom' enclosure work, and the extent to which all was made over the 'reengineering' process made me expect more.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

gtr2

I just skimmed the thread on TGP and it was said thats the final enclosure minus the graphics.  I'm sure he worked with Hammond closely to meet his specifications.  ;)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer