News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2024 outlook

Started by madbean, January 23, 2024, 01:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Here's the list of restocks coming in a couple of weeks. Mostly modulation. My plan is to have new restocks every couple weeks until the store is fully stocked again.

You cannot view this attachment.

jimilee

Woop woop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

Nice! Is the 3080conv an adapter board for a LM13700?

Any estimate on the Oracle?

Thanks!

madbean

Quote from: jessenator on June 20, 2024, 05:24:08 PMNice! Is the 3080conv an adapter board for a LM13700?

Any estimate on the Oracle?

Thanks!

It's for the HoneyDripper. So, you can use either two 3080 or a single 13700. It will be included with the HD purchase.

I can add the Oracle to the next order. If anyone has requests list them here and I'll do my best to add them first.

BricksnBeatles

Quote from: madbean on June 20, 2024, 01:47:53 AMHere's the list of restocks coming in a couple of weeks. Mostly modulation. My plan is to have new restocks every couple weeks until the store is fully stocked again.

Stoked about that restock list! Especially cool to see a new HoneyDripper revision!

Are any of the flangers— Collosalus, Current Lover, Fraudhacker, or Kingmaker -laid out for 125B (stacked boards?) by any chance?

Any changes between the new 2024 versions and the previous most recent versions of the Burly Bear, Charlatan, Kezurokai, or Tone Virus?

RoadDawg

Quote from: madbean on June 20, 2024, 01:47:53 AMHere's the list of restocks coming in a couple of weeks. Mostly modulation. My plan is to have new restocks every couple weeks until the store is fully stocked again.

3PDT-05? Is that part of Byp24? I've been waiting on those because I have a couple of unfinished circuits that I want to run at 18v.

madbean

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on June 21, 2024, 08:04:08 PMStoked about that restock list! Especially cool to see a new HoneyDripper revision!

Are any of the flangers— Collosalus, Current Lover, Fraudhacker, or Kingmaker -laid out for 125B (stacked boards?) by any chance?

Any changes between the new 2024 versions and the previous most recent versions of the Burly Bear, Charlatan, Kezurokai, or Tone Virus?

I did not do any 125B conversions for the flangers. I'm not against the idea but it wasn't really on my radar.

The Charlatan has only minor updates to the layout. The Burly Bear, Kezuokai and Tone Virus are completely new layouts. The last two have been converted to 4-layer designs and the control placement is now more or less identical to their commercial counterparts. I did it that way since they both have a lot of controls and it just made more sense to keep it consistent. Plus, all the toggle switches are now slotted pads for a snug fit instead of the huge round pads I had on them before.

madbean

Quote from: RoadDawg on June 21, 2024, 10:58:52 PM3PDT-05? Is that part of Byp24? I've been waiting on those because I have a couple of unfinished circuits that I want to run at 18v.

The BYP24 is a board that will be included with certain projects where the SSBP and SSABP won't fit. I'm trying to get every project compliant with a bypass board that can be used with a ribbon cable to minimize wire stripping, etc.

Anyway, I will redo the 05 board that works with the new wiring scheme and has the RoadRage circuitry. Just haven't done it yet. If you need a few of the older 05 PCB just PM me and I will get some on my next order.