News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My brain is still working against itself

Started by madbean, November 07, 2023, 10:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

So, I find two batches of boards sitting amongst my regular stock and I think : hey, I don't think I ever released these! Look at my files and, yup, they were from 2021. How did I not notice these boards sitting here all this time? So, I start looking over the designs and decide "I should update these for my current layout style first and re-run them." Spend about 3 hours or so between the both, get 'em looking good. Alright!

Nope. I had already released both projects in 2021. They just hadn't sold much anytime recently so I completely forgot about them. My name is bean and I have the brain the size of an even small bean.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on November 07, 2023, 10:58:02 PM
So, I find two batches of boards sitting amongst my regular stock and I think : hey, I don't think I ever released these! Look at my files and, yup, they were from 2021. How did I not notice these boards sitting here all this time? So, I start looking over the designs and decide "I should update these for my current layout style first and re-run them." Spend about 3 hours or so between the both, get 'em looking good. Alright!

Nope. I had already released both projects in 2021. They just hadn't sold much anytime recently so I completely forgot about them. My name is bean and I have the brain the size of an even small bean.
Bwahahahaha these things happen as you get older. What board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

BricksnBeatles

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on November 08, 2023, 06:59:12 AM
What boards? I'm always a fan of deep cuts

The Batwing and Burly Bear. I had put off boxing those builds up at the time. Funny thing is right after that release I decided I would box up every project before release which I have stuck to. My laziness caught up with me there.

BricksnBeatles

I got a batwing board a few months ago. Just still can't commit to a good Zappa-themed graphic

jessenator

I'm getting here. Glad to know I'm not alone...

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on November 08, 2023, 07:53:00 PM
I got a batwing board a few months ago. Just still can't commit to a good Zappa-themed graphic
Frank's distinctive two-piece face fuzz as the Bat Signal :P

blearyeyes

Oh man... I'm losin it too.. at least I think I am.. hmm 🤔 I don't remember.

Time is a cruel mistress.