News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A few questions

Started by themachinerages, January 01, 2012, 07:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

Thanx for bringing this up and all the info you guys are giving, I had a lot of the same questions. I'll be soldering this weekend, hope to post some pics next week. First up: Thunderpuss. If that works out ok, a couple of overdrives, which i want to put in 1 big box.

As for the drilling: I've got access to a pro metal shop at work, so i feel like a lucky bastard :)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

themachinerages

Sadly, I finally finished and it is not working properly. This is a Sprout build.

The LED lights up when I press the switch, so that's a good sign. I think?

However, when the light is on (or off), the effect doesn't work. What should I do to troubleshoot? I don't own any of those meters or anything like that

Sigesmundninja

Take a couple of pictures of you soldering and wiring and post a new topic under "tech help". You should all so first read the "Rules for getting tech help", you can find it under "tech help" Explain your problem and post the pictures and somebody will surely help you.

TNblueshawk

First thing I would do Machine is reflow your joints. It is amazing how many builds that will fire up before you get head long into troubleshooting. It literally takes anywhere from 1-5 minutes max depending on how many components you have.
John