News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Puffy Cloud (Windbag/Yodeler)

Started by Robusto, July 30, 2022, 10:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robusto

I had an excellent time with this. My first build with a soft-touch switch, and I think I'm in love.

zombie_rock123

Sweet build man! How'd you like that envelope mod?
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

Robusto

I'm wondering if I need check the continuity of that switch. I'm not noticing much of a difference either way. Is it subtle?

madbean

Quote from: Robusto on July 31, 2022, 12:02:02 AM
I'm wondering if I need check the continuity of that switch. I'm not noticing much of a difference either way. Is it subtle?

If you use the 1M resistor it is subtle. If you give the strings a good thwacking you'll hear the modulation, esp. with long delay times. Follow the suggestion in the doc if you want to increase the modulation response.

Aleph Null

Looks really good! I'm always a sucker for a pink enclosure.

Robusto

Quote from: madbean on July 31, 2022, 12:07:18 AM
If you use the 1M resistor it is subtle. If you give the strings a good thwacking you'll hear the modulation, esp. with long delay times. Follow the suggestion in the doc if you want to increase the modulation response.

OH YEAH! That's right. Thanks for the reminder. Time to mod the mod.  8)

gordo

Even the name nails it!  I just wrapped up my board and I really like this circuit.  I can see getting a lot of use out of this for pads and ambient stuff.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Robusto

I piggybacked a parallel 750k over the top of the 1M, bringing it down to 428k. I hear modulation now! Sounds cool.

Plaid63

Hey, new builder here. Can you tell me program you use to print the waterslide graphics. Thanks!