News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Glasshole Document Fix Page 15 Error?

Started by in8241, April 10, 2022, 09:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

in8241

Don't know if this has already been addressed.

Populating my Glasshole Rev 1 PCB and noticed a possible error in the document page 15 Q1 to VC fix.

The fix shows a jumper to R46, however on my pcb that is R42, which connects to pin 2 of the Rate pot. R46 is on the other side of T2 Trimm pot. Verified continuity test with DMM.

madbean

So sorry, I dropped the ball. I'll get the rev1 doc uploaded either tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. My apologies.

Derpinador

I'm left wondering do we make the jumper from actual resistor 46 or from the former spot that is now resistor 42? that's the confusion, the 'updated' pdf hasa pic from the spot/42 BUT the WORDS say r46....

madbean

Quote from: Derpinador on April 14, 2022, 06:59:56 AM
I'm left wondering do we make the jumper from actual resistor 46 or from the former spot that is now resistor 42? that's the confusion, the 'updated' pdf hasa pic from the spot/42 BUT the WORDS say r46....

Yes, that's correct. From R46 to D9 as before. The location changed from the 2020 version but the connection should still be made (since I neglected to fix that on rev1). I will update that fix for the rev1 board to show exactly what it should look like. Sorry - I should have been more clear about that. I'll post back here once I add the update. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

madbean

I've updated the doc so it shows clearly the fix for rev1 more clearly. Same deal - solder a jumper lead on the bottom of the PCB between the two components as shown. And here is the image added. This should be the final update!