News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD!!!!

Started by jimilee, March 02, 2022, 02:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Time to add to the collection. Les Paul Studio Dark Limited Edition with a classic 57 in the neck and super 57 in the bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

peAk

OOOooh, thats nice Jimi  8)

gordo

I live vicariously thru you, my man.  Congrats!  A little too sinister for me but a beauty none the less.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on March 02, 2022, 11:32:49 PM
I live vicariously thru you, my man.  Congrats!  A little too sinister for me but a beauty none the less.

Thanks Gordo. I'm running out of guitars I'd like to have. The pickups and neck binding sold me on this one.Ironically, I didn't have a black guitar.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

culturejam

You're worse that Curtis with the guitar addiction.  ;D

Quote from: jimilee on March 03, 2022, 01:47:17 AM
The pickups and neck binding sold me on this one.

Can't see any binding in the pics. I demand a photo of the binding. Neck binding is like 90% of the reason I continue to waste money on Gibson guitars.  :o
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

cooder

It's pretty black...  8)
BigNoise Amplification

dawson

It could be.. none more black.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

madbean

None more black was also my first thought, haha.

Man, someday I really need to get a Les Paul. I've avoided it for 30 years.

jimilee

Quote from: culturejam on March 06, 2022, 01:57:38 AM
You're worse that Curtis with the guitar addiction.  ;D

Quote from: jimilee on March 03, 2022, 01:47:17 AM
The pickups and neck binding sold me on this one.

Can't see any binding in the pics. I demand a photo of the binding. Neck binding is like 90% of the reason I continue to waste money on Gibson guitars.  :o
Ha! I bought an SG from Curtis in the very beginning of my collecting. I'll get a shot if the binding, it's pretty black though.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on March 06, 2022, 02:43:20 AM

I really love my Gibsons. I have waaay too many. I thought about selling off some of my collection, but the. I just bought more.

Bio77

Congrats Jimi, that looks sweet!  If you make it out to California, you can jam in my goth band ;D

jimilee

Quote from: Bio77 on March 06, 2022, 05:17:35 AM
Congrats Jimi, that looks sweet!  If you make it out to California, you can jam in my goth band ;D
Bwahahahaha I didn't know goth was still a thing. I do have the goth epi thunderbird bass, I'll bring that.

Thewintersoldier

Having played them for over 20 years and selling my last one last year and going fully SG, the SG is the superior guitar between the two IMHO. You are already winning.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on March 06, 2022, 03:28:41 PM

Having played them for over 20 years and selling my last one last year and going fully SG, the SG is the superior guitar between the two IMHO. You are already winning.
I think it's like having a strat and a Tele. Each has a purpose.