News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD

Started by jimilee, February 16, 2022, 10:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Happy new guitar day to me.
This is an LTD. Set neck and DiMarzio Anniversary pickups, 26th maybe? All mahogany body, bound body and neck. I had one of these in the beginning of my collecting and sold it, and regretted selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Looks all class and rock machine!  8) Happy NGD!
BigNoise Amplification

peccary

That's a good looking guitar. Is it gold? A little tough to tell from the phots.

Thewintersoldier

Gold tops are the best. How's it compare to a les paul? Does that have the volute on the neck, cause that is one thing that will instantly make me put a guitar down lol.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 17, 2022, 01:33:40 AM
Gold tops are the best. How's it compare to a les paul? Does that have the volute on the neck, cause that is one thing that will instantly make me put a guitar down lol.
I have a gold top Les Paul, it's comparable. It's heavy like the older Les Pauls. It has a small volute, nothing huge. It has two volumes and one master tone. It does have a chunkier neck that fills your hand, and it's 24 frets. I'd love it if Les Paul's have 24 frets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.