News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lower value 9mm dual gang pots....

Started by Drew Hallenbeck, June 01, 2021, 09:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Hallenbeck

Looking for lower values than what Smallbear has to offer but I'm not sure where to look.
Ideally, I'd like to find B10k and B25k (or B20k) and Smallbear only have B100k in stock.
I've checked other places (BLMS, Stompbox Parts, Tayda) but not having any luck......
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

Drew Hallenbeck

Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"

JTM100

Try Synthcube here in the states or Thonk in the UK. They cater to the synth community and may have a larger selection of 9mm pots. I've ordered from both and they have excellent customer service.
El Jefe at Tex Mex Effects

Drew Hallenbeck

Quote from: JTM100 on June 01, 2021, 10:02:16 PM
Try Synthcube here in the states or Thonk in the UK. They cater to the synth community and may have a larger selection of 9mm pots. I've ordered from both and they have excellent customer service.

SYNTHCUBE!!  That's one of em I was trying to remember. I know I've ordered some knobs from them a few years ago, I'll have a look. Thanks!

Bio77

Amplified Parts has those values, too.

Aentons

Edit : I missed the dual gang part...