News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Here they are, all of my Phasers...so far.

Started by jimilee, April 10, 2021, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 11, 2021, 01:03:37 AM
Quote from: Bio77 on April 11, 2021, 12:50:08 AM
I think we need a demo of you playing through all of them at once. That would be something! ;D

Hell yeah!

This is a great collection. I will be giving you a couple more to add to your showcase in the near future :)
Bonus! I just finished a Phazex too. You can never have too many phasers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on April 11, 2021, 04:06:32 AM
You need an Infinitphase. (I think that Deadend FX sell boards for this, now.)
Oh yeah, I've seen those. I think I may have a board laying around here for one of those. I may start on it. I'm working on your no name flange and have been for months now. I build a little at a time in that thing.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

I think we need a demo of you playing through all of them at once. That would be something! ;D
Totally!  I'd even chip in money toward all the power and cabling necessary to see that become reality.   8)

Over on DIYSB, Mark Hammer once played through five(?) Klons at the same time.  So useless and horrible it sounded, but it was very entertaining!
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

drezdn

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on April 11, 2021, 02:53:58 PM
Totally!  I'd even chip in money toward all the power and cabling necessary to see that become reality.   8)

Over on DIYSB, Mark Hammer once played through five(?) Klons at the same time.  So useless and horrible it sounded, but it was very entertaining!
I have some cables, I just need about 3 more Dunlop or similar power supplies.