News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Can anyone tell me what this etched board is? SOLVED!!!

Started by jimilee, March 24, 2021, 09:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I am almost certain it is a phaser of some sort, but I can't match it to anything.

I think it's a phazex from diysb. Now I gotta find a BOM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

Did you forget to add a pic? It's not showing anything

EBK

Quote from: harryklippton on March 24, 2021, 09:23:15 PM
Even without the pic, we can tell it's a phaser.  ;D
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Quote from: harryklippton on March 24, 2021, 09:23:15 PM

I was all excited. Added it.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

fig

I'm lookin' for this place called Lee Ho Fooks

jimilee

matmosphere

I'm not convinced, from the layout over at tagboard effects it looks like the Phazex had three 1458's on it. I don't see where they would be on that layout.

edit- spoke to soon, I think I see where they could be, and it looks like the fets go across the top there.

Aentons

jimilee

Quote from: Matmosphere on March 25, 2021, 03:57:25 PM
I'm not convinced, from the layout over at tagboard effects it looks like the Phazex had three 1458's on it. I don't see where they would be on that layout.

edit- spoke to soon, I think I see where they could be, and it looks like the fets go across the top there.
For it on diysb. The PCB layout can still be downloaded, just no BOM. I got it back in 2013. I reached to the person I got it from ( I think), no reply yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimilee