Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Curious Lovetone "snake oil"

Started by LaceSensor, March 09, 2021, 07:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matmosphere

Quote from: dawson on March 12, 2021, 12:40:18 AM
Quote from: Matmosphere on March 12, 2021, 12:17:49 AM
Then he couldn't talk about all the mojo parts in it.

He could take "before" pictures of his mojo parts.. then swap that board out with a goopy metal-film & 1N4148 build.

Yes, and it would sound identical.

Betty Wont

Quote from: dawson on March 12, 2021, 12:05:35 AM
HA!
I just checked out Mister PPCB-VFE on Reverb-
I'm a little surprised he didn't goop the board.
Right?! He brags about Burr Brown OP2134 OP AMPs and those "amazing" 1n34a with the high fv and then takes a gutshot without either installed. I wonder where most of his parts were made if not China. I just sent him a message asking if he'd install the magic parts after I purchase or why aren't they pictured.

EBK

I should start selling pedals on Reverb.  I don't know of I have ever told you guys, but ALL of my builds are hand-built using amazing parts and sound unbelievable.   ;D ::)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on March 12, 2021, 02:15:26 PM
I should start selling pedals on Reverb.  I don't know of I have ever told you guys, but ALL of my builds are hand-built using amazing parts and sound unbelievable.   ;D ::)
Hand wired too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.