News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Best way to delay a project

Started by Thewintersoldier, March 06, 2021, 04:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: davent on March 07, 2021, 04:26:54 PM
In 2016 packed away all my electronics 'stuff' to make room to do other projects. Unpacked some of it a year ago to work on hifi projects and i'm still at that stage of the electronics reprise. Haven't managed yet to make my way 'round to starting in on the backlog of unfinished pedal projects...

Life is the biggest impediment.
dave
Yep, I didn't build anything for almost a year before I did the octaplex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

thesmokingman

when you solder that 4pdt toggle on the wrong side of the board because you're technically working from home and also working on a project ... definitely lost a week there
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

jimilee

Quote from: thesmokingman on March 07, 2021, 11:48:02 PM
when you solder that 4pdt toggle on the wrong side of the board because you're technically working from home and also working on a project ... definitely lost a week there
Dooohhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

First run of working with the sunnyscopa no film and half my designs are a few mm too big due to an error on my part. Luckily I caught it before adhering them. Now I'm resizing and none of my knob choices will work so back to the drawing board!!