News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

DIYSB login

Started by gordo, May 03, 2020, 09:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

In the process of purging my old email address I updated my profile and it's not allowing login without a email verification and it's not sending out a verification email.  You get the idea.  Anyone know how to get hold of aron to get this straightened out?
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

gordo

Anyone?

Can somebody maybe drop a note that the verification email system isn't working???
Gordy Power

davent

Had a look around yesterday over there and couldn't find any contact, info, i'll try a post in the lounge there.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

gordo

Thank you.  I bought a shirt, I should at least be able to log in :-)
Gordy Power

davent

Gordo from Aron,

Have him contact me at sales@diystompboxes.com and send me his old email and his username and the new email he wants.

Good luck,
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

gordo

That's awesome, thank you!!!
Gordy Power

davent