News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vero Board Collosalus

Started by Ny_racer_xxx, December 12, 2022, 12:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ny_racer_xxx

Well, being that the Collosalus boards weren't available for several years, I ended up building one on vero board that I found on the inner web...  What was I thinking???  It was by fare, the most difficult electronic project I ever did, and most difficult to trouble shoot.  Lots of solder lands to fix, had to relocate a couple of caps and resistors that were off by one hole.  Flipped one chip and had a fake MN3007.  But the thing sounds awesome!!!
So my buddy says can you build me one!!! Ugh!! Never do another one like that!!! But, Brian started making the boards again, and I got a couple to build....

EBK

I love a large vero build.  Nice job!  What is the gray stuff on the trimmers though?
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on December 12, 2022, 03:45:38 PM
I love a large vero build.  Nice job!  What is the gray stuff on the trimmers though?
My guess is markers he's set for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Ny_racer_xxx

Sharpie, I wrote what each trimmer is for.  Not easy without the silkscreen!!!

Ny_racer_xxx

Quote from: jimilee on December 12, 2022, 04:08:50 PM
Quote from: EBK on December 12, 2022, 03:45:38 PM
My guess is markers he's set for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, and that's the last one I'll do!!

Aleph Null

This circuit on vero is a colossal undertaking! Well done!