News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

because you needed another klon/not klon clone

Started by Ekimneets, October 10, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekimneets

Thx for The heads up about the ventilation I have a scrubber at my station I wonder if that's gonna be enough.

I'm pretty familiar with volatiles both organic and in organic from my prior career on back to organic chemistry. Are used to love watching ether roll down the lab tables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Legion of one at Black Octopus Pedalworx.

Bio77

Very nice build.

How did you apply the enclosure graphics?

Ekimneets

I have absolutely no qualms about saying that I farmed that out. I do graphics like I play guitar-not well!

-Mike

Bio77

That's cool.  Do you you happen to know what process was used?

I'm impressed with the number of colors printed on a darker background color.

Ekimneets

It's UV printing.

I have no hesitation in recommending PedalPartsPlus to you. The whole crew was professional and accommodating. I made a number of changes throughout the process and they put up with that too.

-Mike

jimilee

That's really nice. I start out making the guys look neat, then I just want it to be over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Very nice build all around, super tidy looks and graphics!
BigNoise Amplification

Ekimneets

Ekimneets

Hey guys thanks for the heads up about the flux cleanup. It cleans up nicely and light use of a stiff bristle brush gets the cotton residue just fine.

I do think I'm going to try to flux remover.

-M

Typo'd from my iphone

JackSkellington

Very nice pedal, Ekimneets! 8)

I'm building it, too. I'll leave it how the stock schematic says, but I'd like to know how add some pots. I know how I can a bass pot, but what about a mid pot?
«Just because I cannot see it doesn't mean I can't believe it»

nzCdog

Classy. Really glad I saw this build report, that's a slick build congrats!

Leevibe

Nice job! I really like the look of that graphic. Good luck with these!

Ekimneets

Hey Jack, nice to hear from you again. Unfortunately, I am not the right person to help you with mods. I didn't know what a resistor was six months ago. Maybe someone else can chime in. Good luck with your build.

NzCdog, thanks I put a lot of effort into it and learned a lot. I still can't decide if I like using stranded wire and twisting some together or if I like the solid core, which is a little bit easier for me to manipulate. I've got a pretty bad tremor that keeps things interesting. The graphics are a little busy as well, but won't be on the next one.

Leevibe, thanks I wish I could say they they were all mine, but I had help with them.

-m