News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Any NBA fans out there?

Started by stringsthings, May 15, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stringsthings

LeBron has willed the Cavs into the finals.  That's beyond ridiculous.

... and once again, we have the Warriors/Cavs in the finals.  If Andre Iquodala gets healthy, the Cavs have very little chance.
Even without him, the Warriors have a big advantage.  More talent and home court advantage.  LeBron will have to score 50
for the Cavs to win a game.

As for the Rockets, I believe that they ran out of gas again in the 2nd half.  Missing 25+ 3's in a row?
Without Paul to settle them down, the Warriors almost blew them out.  I don't think it got closer than 6 after the 33-15
3rd quarter.   It'll be interesting to see what Houston does in the off season.  They spent a lot of manpower trying to best Golden State.
Maybe they just stick with what they have?  And of course, what about LeBron?  ( what an insane season for ... I've never been more impressed w/him )
All You Need Is Love

Stomptown

I'd doubt Darrel Morey stands pat.  I hought the Rockets would've had enough in the tank in the 2nd half after playing a couple extra guys in the first half but they went totally cold.  Unfortunately it's live or die by the three for them. 

alanp

Uh... let me know if any of this lot ever go up against the Tall Blacks team?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

stringsthings

Just watched an ESPN video of the Rockets missing 27 three's in a row.  Several were wide open shots.
IMO, they didn't have their legs.  Physical and mental fatigue.  It's not easy beating the Warriors 4 games in a series.
All You Need Is Love