Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Klon Buffer and SHO

Started by raulduke, September 17, 2011, 04:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on September 18, 2011, 04:28:56 PM
Quote from: jimmybjj on September 17, 2011, 11:07:56 PM
I also have a layout to share with all of the etchers :)

I'm intrigued Jim! Wonder what it could be...

:) I said that in response as to why I start making my layouts single layer only first go around. Although I do have a couple of layouts I am working on :) Another thing I did when I started with layouts is download all of the gaussmarkov files, he includes all of his eagle files with his projects. It is much easier to try and manipulate something that is already layed out then start fresh, it will get you in the groove :)
Pcbs no longer available

petesz

This is really impressive! Well done man, super tidy too.

raulduke

Cheers Pete,

When I have built my next batch of boards (Fo No 5, Omega Boost and FolkDriver) and have confirmed they all work I will upload the PCB layouts on the forum for everyone to use.

The next lot are mainly single layer so they should be good for etching.

scdesigns

Quote from: raulduke on September 19, 2011, 10:36:23 AM
Cheers Pete,

When I have built my next batch of boards (Fo No 5, Omega Boost and FolkDriver) and have confirmed they all work I will upload the PCB layouts on the forum for everyone to use.

The next lot are mainly single layer so they should be good for etching.

Definetly looking forward to seeing them, you've really sprung mine and other's alike's interest in eagle.

For that i thank you - i've got the schematic side down, just need to do some PCB layout learning. I'd love to do a small series of PCB mountable boost and 1 knob effects - something you could just chuck into any effect enclosure easly on a spare drilled hole.

raulduke

Cheers sc,

There is LOADS of information/layouts on this forum to do with eagle.

Madbean even posted an OSP Tubescreamer Project which you can load up and play around with.

There is also an Eagle FAQ thread somewhere here with a lot of usefull tips (pad sizes, clearances etc).

Boosts are very suitable for small boards; the SHO I have done is less than an inch square so will easily fit on the back of a pot.

Let us all know how you get on  :)