Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Chris Cornell RIP

Started by Adam_DIY, May 18, 2017, 08:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

That's insanity, just dropped apparently. *cries myself to sleep*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

juansolo

Really shocked by this one.   :'(
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

jkokura

This one hit me super hard. I was too young to really grasp Kurt's death. I didn't really get into Alice in Chains till after that all went down. Scott... nobody was really surprised by that one I think.

But Chris. Wow. I don't even know how to respond. The influence his work had on my life as a musician, and especially as a vocalist... words can't even say.

I can't even.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Timko

He was in Kansas City on Sunday but I wasn't able to make it :(.

WormBoy

Rest in peace. I am a big fan, and his voice always hit where it hurts ... We'll still have his music .... "you gave me life now show how to live" ...

nzCdog

junkemail86

Big Audioslave and Soundgarden fan.  Played some Soundgarden songs live over the years.  Recorded a few Audioslave covers up on my SoundCloud. 
It always seemed like a good idea to cover his music, but it's hard to do it justice.  Really proved how talented he was for me.  He was a badass singer.  Will be missed.

alanp

What amazed me was how he kept going. Even after Anselmo-style screeching, he kept singing.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

peAk

I am not a guy who's into conspiracies but his suicide just seems so strange. His tweets and lead up to all this didn't seem like a guy who was about to take his life. Just put out a new single, brand new tour, sold out show, tweeting that he was excited to be in Detroit with a pic of the place, etc.

The only possible signal that I read was the fact that his encore was Zep's "In My Time of Dying" ....which was a change from the set list. It was suppose to be "Beyond the Wheel"

...just strange.

but what a bummer.  :(