News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mini Klon

Started by madbean, October 30, 2016, 07:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

There are good ideas and there are great ideas. This was the opposite of those. I wanted to see if I could put a Klon in a 1590G with top mounted jacks. I did it but with much cursing of my misfortune and lack of foresight. There is maybe 3 nanometers of space between the jacks and pots. Never again!!

juansolo

Top mounted jacks in anything smaller than a 125B is just asking for trouble... Still, impressive squishage sir!
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

m-Kresol

impressive work. looks like you even had space to use through hole opamps  :)
Why not just drill the holes for the jacks a bitt bigger and move the jacks a bit?
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

playpunk

Haha. Never a good day when you measure in nanometers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Leevibe

Towering achievement. I have one in the works but it's a 2 knobber. His would be an order of magnitude tougher.

jubal81

And 200 bonus points for polystyrene cap ...

Damn cool, Brian.  8)
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

gtr2

ha, it's awesome though :)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Willybomb

Ok, you know that has to go in the store, even if you don't bother putting it in the 1590G section.  Oh yeah, and more 3pdt board please - I got one in my last order and it looks ideal for multis.