News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MXR Micro Flanger

Started by Bucksears, October 19, 2016, 05:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucksears

Just wondering if there's any possibility for an MXR Micro Flanger via Madbean (i.e. a Mini Collosalus). Strip it down to just Rate & Depth.
I'm almost done with my 2015 Collosalus, but wouldn't mind something smaller with a similar sound & less controls on top.

Govmnt_Lacky

Are you looking specifically for a pre-fabbed PCB? I know of a MicroFlanger project (etchable PCB) that uses the R5106 BBD chip if you are interested.

Bucksears

I actually PREFER etchable - please!!!
I'm interested.  :)

Zigcat

I know there is a Guyatone fl-3 flanger clone floating around here somewhere. It also uses a common bbd. Or it might have been on another forum?

zombie_rock123

I believe its mentioned on the Grind Customs mini flanger development thread as inspiration for the design. Think its by a fellow called solderman?
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

alanp

The Solderman FL-3 layout?

It's designed and sized for 1590A, and is insanely dense. I've got a working one now, and it sat in my Box Of Fail for maybe half a year to a year.

I'm too scared to try and box it.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Bucksears

Yep, saw that one last night.

Thanks to Govmnt_Lacky for the Micro Flanger docs! I'm going to start that after I get everything done & off of my workbench. (too many circuits in 'build' phase and need to get finished)