News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Peaceful Warrior Blood guts and all....

Started by jimilee, October 02, 2016, 04:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a serenity now followed by a wazikashi boost. The guts are just horrific so please don't ask to see them, frankly, it's just embarrassing. The sound however is very smooth and warm.  I liked the idea of an overdrive and boost all in one that this may or may not look like, and huge pedals just aren't appealing to me. I've been using paint pen more just because I can, it's enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Matt

No guts no glory. Come on we've all built some ugly ones haha.
Anyway good idea. I always like an overdrive with a boost. That way u can have a stand alone over drive as well as something to slam the preamp
Matt

neandrewthal

If there is one post in here without asking for guts I'll be disappoint.

GUTS. GUTS. GUTS. GUTS.

galaxiex

Quote from: jimilee on October 02, 2016, 04:10:50 PM
......... The guts are just horrific so please don't ask to see them, frankly, it's just embarrassing...........

... annnnd with a statement like that you simply HAVE TO show the guts.  ;)
Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.

wgc

I see guts. Not that bad.

I like the paint pen.
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

diablochris6

Considering the amount of crammage you have in there, the guts aren't that bad! I bet you have to have some pretty nimble toes to activate the boost.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

jimilee

Quote from: diablochris6 on October 04, 2016, 06:55:27 AM
Considering the amount of crammage you have in there, the guts aren't that bad! I bet you have to have some pretty nimble toes to activate the boost.
I got tiny feet!

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

hylandren

Quote from: jimilee on October 02, 2016, 04:10:50 PM
The guts are just horrific ...
You say that and then post a pic showing wiring similar to everything I have ever built! lol
I like the paint pen, but since no one usually can read my handwriting, I should probably pass on that... 

nzCdog

Willybomb