News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Metatron's FLanger — BYOC Analog Flanger

Started by Aleph Null, June 14, 2016, 05:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleph Null

Built from a BYOC Analog Flanger kit. This was my first time working with a water-slide decal. I'm surprised at how well it came out. It did take a couple of attempts to find a shade of yellow that would show up over the pistachio green.

I socketed some parts for future tweaking in the second delay line. I also swapped the B line MN3207 for a MN3208, increasing the delay time. This allows for dual-voice chorusing in "lush" mode.

bcalla

Great decal work!  It's hard to get straight lines around the border like that.  Well done!

lars

I agree that this is outstanding waterslide decal work, especially considering it's size and the number of straight lines. Great color choices as well.

Aleph Null

Thanks! This was my first attempt at a decal. Beginners luck, I guess, because I fought a lot more with the next two decals I attempted.

alanp

Is this their Through Zero flanger?

It's almost enough to make me unclench my wallet :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Martan

Aleph Null

Quote from: Martan on June 15, 2016, 01:38:21 PM
Looks great! Nice job.

I don't believe this is a through-zero flanger. None of the documentation says anything like that. Also, wouldn't a through zero require the "dry" signal to be delayed as well? There are two delay lines, but they are both in parallel and out of phase with each other.