News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I now know why the internet exist...

Started by matmosphere, April 24, 2016, 12:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matmosphere

jimilee

That's about as nuts as the kids bustin out window a Burger King cause a caller said there was a gas leak. Is this what we've become?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Jimi, that one sounds a bit more serious, maybe not really funny. Haven't seen that story.

Made me think of this though. No broken Windows here but a few cordless phones meet their end. It's pretty long but had a good payoff.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/brianmcmanus/is-this-the-greatest-prank-call-of-all-time#.vgXYePw1Np

jimilee

I just can't believe that people will believe this stuff to the extent that they do.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

peAk

What's more shocking to me is that Limp Bizkit has fans

matmosphere

I think (hope) everybody knew it was a joke. Although it being Dayton I'm sure there were more than a few people that were hoping it was true.

flanagan0718

I'm gonna out myself right now but, I really liked their first 2 records. I also really like Wes Borland. He is (I think) a very good and inventive guitarist.

alanp

P.T. Barnum.

Human nature hasn't changed since then.

I can tell you now, if I heard from a reputable source that Limp Bizkit was going to play at the local petrol station, *I'D* be on my feet and moving. They always put on a good show with lots of energy, from what I heard.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website