News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sea Monster (Gravity Wave)

Started by selfdestroyer, March 29, 2016, 04:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

Quote from: rullywowr on March 29, 2016, 10:39:54 PM
Purple, black, whatever!  You keep killin' it lately with these awesome enclosure etches.  Awesome work on the PCB etches as well.

Gotta keep the neighbors thinking that you are cookin up some blue crystal outside the garage... right :)

Haha thanks Ben.. No joke, I live in an apartment and I had the manager want to check my garage during our spring check. A distant neighbor (Not the ones next to me since they know me pretty well) said I was out in the garage at all hours of the night and they say chemicals and beakers in my garage.. I'm not kidding. Once the manager sees how I store the chemicals I use (corrosive but not explosive) lol and how I dispose of them (We have a chemical recycle drop off 4 times a year in my city) then she said she will tell the resident to mind her own damn business.

I am a HUGE supporter of the 10:00am - 10:00pm quiet time around the apartments. I never use large/loud power tools during that time...

Cody

chuckbuick

Another beauty there, Cody.  Looks awesome.

Drew Hallenbeck

Quote from: selfdestroyer on March 29, 2016, 06:04:21 PM
Quote from: desmondtencents on March 29, 2016, 05:59:34 PM
Very nice looking pedal indeed!

What font (and where can I find it) did you use for the name on this one?

Font is called "Acadian" and it was from a designer buddy of mine. Its unfortunately not a "free" font.

Cody

I'd be happy to pay a few bucks for a cool font. Is it available online somewhere that I could purchase & download it?
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

brejna

playpunk

This is one of my favorites of yours. I love the art and font too.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

lars

Any time you see a picture with that green shag carpet, you know it's going to be an amazing build.

selfdestroyer

Addy Bart

Mich P

Top class as usual,
Bravo,
Mich P.