News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The paint pen series (pic heavy)

Started by jimilee, February 22, 2016, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

A friend requested I build an EQ and an octave pedal, nothing fancy, and plain writing. So paint pen it is, good thing too, January was a cold cold month and decals weren't working for nothing, enter the Sagan delay and the multiplex Jr. The EQ is a TH Customs creation. The Octave is an OC2 on vero from sabrotone, and of course the other two are 1776 and Diablochris. The two delays are just amazing, I'd love to combine them in to one crazy modulation delaytion machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Martan

Nice! I too love the Sagan delay. I really like the way you laid out the EQ. I may have to borrow that idea.

And please tell me that Sagan delay glows in the dark!

Kunfuz

bcalla

You've been crankin' 'em out, Jimi!  Nice stuff!

jimilee

Quote from: Martan on February 23, 2016, 12:35:19 AM
Nice! I too love the Sagan delay. I really like the way you laid out the EQ. I may have to borrow that idea.

And please tell me that Sagan delay glows in the dark!
Dammit!!!!

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

nzCdog

Sweet builds Jimi.... I especially like the name 'Noise Toys'

jimilee

Quote from: nzCdog on February 23, 2016, 06:31:21 PM
Sweet builds Jimi.... I especially like the name 'Noise Toys'
Thanks, I had a guitar player that used to call my pedals noise toys, sounded pretty neat I thought.

selfdestroyer

Great job Jimi.. nice haul of pedals you got there.

Cody

SlaveUnit

Nice. Lots of time invested in those.