Main Menu

tayda discount coupon

Started by snz728, May 14, 2012, 01:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snz728

15% off tayda for next 4 hours

Coupon code from facebook:  171881

Saved me shipping.

BTW starting building a bunch of stuff and I'm looking forward to a vero catalinbread RAH (sorry bean) and will let the people looking for the Jimmy Page sound know how it sounds when I finish

bigmufffuzzwizz

Been waiting for a code and that one popped up yesterday. Basically ended up with free shipping, gotta love it!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Haberdasher

15% Discount Coupon Code : 15APES
**Valid till 28 JANUARY 2016

booya!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

nzCdog

Yaaay... Just in time! Thanks Keefe!

Muadzin

8)A bit late. I was expecting this around the 15th. Ah well, we'll find some good use for it.

jimilee

Boom, ordered random knobs and toggles.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Drew Hallenbeck

I'm exercising some control. Almost ordered $80.00 worth of stuff I don't really need just because, 15% off.
I decided to keep my money and finish stuff I'm already working on and have parts for.
Next time Tayda, next time.
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

lightsoundgeometry

Quote from: desmondtencents on January 25, 2016, 10:02:17 PM
I'm exercising some control. Almost ordered $80.00 worth of stuff I don't really need just because, 15% off.
I decided to keep my money and finish stuff I'm already working on and have parts for.
Next time Tayda, next time.

lol , I feel you all to real

Willybomb

Dammit, I placed an order a couple of days ago and even looked for a code before placing it.  Bugger.