News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Guybrush's builds of 2015

Started by Guybrush, January 23, 2016, 11:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guybrush

Hi all

I've been enjoying looking at all your 2015 build threads so hear's mine - in no particular order.

Hypno-Drive: Klone from Fuzzdog

The Comedian: Q-Zone from Hexjibber

Peaches & Cream: Dod 440 from GGG- Ended up gutting this and installing a Dr Q circuit from Fuzzdog which worked much better

Wave Machine Mk1: Small Stone from LectricFX

Wave Machine Mk2: Drolo's Liquid Mercury Phaser

Nostromo: BB Xotic Booster from Fuzzdog

Replicant: Multiplex Delay from 1776 Effects - This was a gift for a friend so I made a box for it
http://imgur.com/wdlRDh6

Martin: Shredmaster from Fuzzdog with a Jack Ormon Mosfet boost tagged on

Sputnik 1: DBA Robot from Diablochris6

Gold Tooth: Jack Ormon Mosfet boost with a Klon buffer from Fuzzdog

Doppleganger: EHX Clone theory from LectricFX

Pulse Rifle: Drolo's Twin Peaks tremolo

Fly-Ball: MXR Blue Box from Tonepad

Cheers and happy 2016!

m-Kresol

You've been busy! I really like the style you've got going, especially with your etches (glopps inspired, iirc). I dig a box for the replicant delay. Looks really professional.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Martan

All great! The gold tooth made me laugh. Awesome work!

George

Great work! The work you have done on the enclosures is awesome. By the way i can see that a lot of your enclosures are handmade, how you do it? Aluminium sheet or square aluminium tubes?

nzCdog

+1 on the gold tooth! ;D
Great builds, congrats!

bcalla

Scruffie

Did you get the Doppleganger sorted since the forum went down?
Works at Lectric-FX

Guybrush

Thanks all!

Quote from: George on January 23, 2016, 08:34:08 PM
Great work! The work you have done on the enclosures is awesome. By the way i can see that a lot of your enclosures are handmade, how you do it? Aluminium sheet or square aluminium tubes?

Cheers! The folded metal boxes were bought from an electonics store here in the UK. I'd been looking for something like that for months so was very happy to come accross them!

Quote from: Scruffie on January 24, 2016, 08:53:41 PM
Did you get the Doppleganger sorted since the forum went down?

I've not had chance to open it up yet. It's top of my 'things to fix' list. I used it last night in practice and the effect is great but the hiss that my circuit produces is a little annoying. I have to wait until the rest of the band is playing before turning the pedal on so that the hiss is masked by the rest of the noise. I'll try and have a look at it this week.