Main Menu

2015 Build Report Summary

Started by Marshall Arts, January 24, 2016, 07:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshall Arts

<>

m-Kresol

Damn, it's amazing what you cram into these tiny boxes. You're a crazy man!  :D
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Jebus

Really nice work! Which Arduino you got in that looper? Nano? :)

Marshall Arts

Quote from: Jebus on January 24, 2016, 09:26:18 PM
Really nice work! Which Arduino you got in that looper? Nano? :)
Just the Chip of an Uno, Atmega328, Shift Registers and a darlington Array... Learning Curve is Crazy Steep with that stuff!!!

Willybomb

:o four pots PLUS a 9v battery.  Oh f**k me, the standards here are just getting too high.

Marshall Arts

Quote from: Willybomb on January 27, 2016, 07:38:53 AM
:o four pots PLUS a 9v battery.  Oh f**k me, the standards here are just getting too high.
Yep, that was a tight fit. But it's cool to have just that awesome drive in your gig bag and not have to bring a wall wart with it. With the (1590a) booster and some amp that has reverb, that is pretty much all I need. In order to get it in there, I had to put the DC stabilization/polarity protection in the shrink tube on the upper right of the above image, though. And I had to put tape on the battery...No clean guts to be achieved on this one...

midwayfair

Just putting a battery in a 1590A is an auto-win. You don't have to put anything else in the box, just the battery.

A+ all around.

Mojo Fandangle

Battery powered 1590a vero builds, How is that even possible? Well Done!!
"If you don't do it yourself, no-one else will do it yourself"

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkDally

Leevibe

Awesome stuff man. You know I'm a fan!

Marshall Arts

As I gave away some ZEN PCBs (there should be some less as well!), and the documentation got lost in the forum crash, here it is (once again).