News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD * PCB Pickguard content.

Started by Betty Wont, May 06, 2015, 10:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Wont

I just got my Man or Astroman? Star Crunch signature Hallmark guitar. It came with a nifty custom pcb pickguard. This is my first new guitar in over 25 years. I've been using the same Jazzmaster and Bass VI since before Nirvana was a band. I just couldn't say NO to this thing. It plays a like a dream. Very modern ideas on a classic vintage design. Now I have to fight the urge to start populating the pickguard. There are some through-hole mounts that are begging for LEDs.

nzCdog

QuoteNow I have to fight the urge to start populating the pickguard. There are some through-hole mounts that are begging for LEDs.
Haha!  Looks cool, you could prolly build a tuner on there? On board distortion?  ;D ;D

Morgan

Wow - cool guitar! Haven't seen a Mosrite clone before that got the bridge a vibrato correct.
Moderator at BYOC, still sometimes futz around with Leila Vintage Electronics.

Old Blog...

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

pryde

Jeez that thing is cool. Congrats

bcalla

That is so cool!  What a great idea!

GrindCustoms

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

drolo

Ok, so who will organize the group buy for PCB pickguards ? :-D

cooder

Oh ya ya very cool and such a nice geetar! Great score! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

Leevibe

Someone figured out how to make a Mosrite even cooler??  Wouldn't have thought it possible, but there it is.  8)

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

drolo

Does the fact that it's SMD make it sound more sterile ?

cooder

... it certainly got onboard electronics...
BigNoise Amplification

m-Kresol

holy crap that is awesome! positively jealous
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials