News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Whats your favourite phaser project?

Started by luks999, February 27, 2015, 10:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

micromegas

I did not use the vibe caps either. I love the sound John gets out of it in his "Spaceritual" multi with the standard caps.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

midwayfair

Quote from: Cortexturizer on March 19, 2015, 10:06:03 AM
NO! Who needs flexibility in a phaser?! It's a phaser god damnit, you need two knobs MAX :D

Normally I think phasers with two knobs are excessive. But you can practically turn the SF into a different pedal with the sweep control. It's one of the most useful mods I've ever done to a design.

rullywowr

Quote from: pryde on February 27, 2015, 11:21:32 PM
Quote from: micromegas on February 27, 2015, 10:58:57 PM
I'm going to do one just for the fun of it, but I think we all agree it would be awesome to see a pcb for the Ross from you Jon.

That would be cool. If you can't get to it someone nudge Ben (rullywow) to Diptrace one  :)

Missed this...but challenge accepted!

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

micromegas

Quote from: rullywowr on March 27, 2015, 02:52:46 PM
Quote from: pryde on February 27, 2015, 11:21:32 PM
Quote from: micromegas on February 27, 2015, 10:58:57 PM
I'm going to do one just for the fun of it, but I think we all agree it would be awesome to see a pcb for the Ross from you Jon.

That would be cool. If you can't get to it someone nudge Ben (rullywow) to Diptrace one  :)

Missed this...but challenge accepted!
So now there are gonna be 3 layouts for the ross? Mine, Jon's and yours? Sounds like challenging fun :) Although I don't know if I'm going to be able to deliver the same level as yours guys :)

micromegas

I think it would be awesome if we offered the same pedal but with different features, like one with more stages or with the tremolo swtich, etc

luks999

im curious already  :)
i nearly fimished my stage fright, just have to wire and box it
and currently i like it as simple as possible, too many knobs confuse me.