Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

It's good to be back!

Started by chromesphere, February 28, 2015, 10:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromesphere

Been a while since i built a pedal...

"Been a long, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time."

Ahem...what was i saying.  Oh yeah!  Been a REALLY LONG TIME since i built someone elses pedal instead of just my own stuff.  Its Stomptown's Penny Royal Chorus.  Will be uploading the build report / demo of this one over the next couple of weeks. Awesome layout, incredible attention to detail...

I spent most of the day powder coating, drilling, building etc.  It was fun!  I had forgotten the enjoyment from this part of the process. 

Hoping to have more sound demos and build reports on my channel again!  A bit of diversity i think would be good for it.

Um...that's it lol

Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Cortexturizer

Amazing insides, and those knobs are ridonkulously cool!!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

jimilee

Nicely executed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Leevibe

Beautiful job Paul. Nice work on the powder coat. I have one of these ready to box. I really need to get around to that.

Stomptown

Nice job all around Paul.  8)  The insides look perfect and I love the black knobs against the powder you chose. I can't wait to see the demo!

pryde

Awesome looking build there. I never dug chorus very much but built the baja layout of this circuit and man is it nice sounding. Still need to get it boxed up though  ::)

cooder

Very very nice inside out! Sweet stuff! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

chromesphere

Thanks guys!  I'll post an official build report when the videos are up in the build reports section.  The video build report is done, just have to record the sound demo. 
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube