News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Need Help Identifying...

Started by TreeSlayer, February 14, 2015, 10:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeSlayer

does anyone out there recognize this PCB? I tried googling the name on the back, but no luck. thanks for looking!

Layton

"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

Muadzin

I have no idea. But maybe you could do a Devi Ever and just chuck in some random components and see what comes out? Since its a fuzz it will probably always sound awesome, even if it sounds like crap. ;)

TreeSlayer

ROTFLMAO! Excellent idea! If I can't get it id'd, I'll do just that! Nuthin ventured nuthin gained!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

GrindCustoms

Would'nt that be a FuzzRighteous proto by 424 (Forrest, Dave, Brian) ?
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

TGP39

Willie Wonka makes that one as well as that overdrive with the snozberry mod.  :D

Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

TreeSlayer

Quote from: TGP39 on February 15, 2015, 06:09:32 AM
Willie Wonka makes that one as well as that overdrive with the snozberry mod.  :D
how might I contact him?

selfdestroyer

Quote from: TreeSlayer on February 15, 2015, 10:31:49 PM
how might I contact him?

Its a pain in the ass, you need to find a golden ticket to be able to talk to him. lol

Cody

TreeSlayer

Quote from: selfdestroyer on February 15, 2015, 10:41:40 PM
Quote from: TreeSlayer on February 15, 2015, 10:31:49 PM
how might I contact him?

Its a pain in the ass, you need to find a golden ticket to be able to talk to him. lol

Cody
LOL! sounds like I'm getting my chain jerked...

LT

culturejam

Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 15, 2015, 05:40:15 AM

Correct. It was a version prior to the one that we used for the FuzzRighteous pedal. The only difference (as I recall) is that the one Layton posted doesn't have the onboard DIP switches for the input and output caps. So yeah, it's a silicon Fuzz Rite.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

TreeSlayer

Quote from: culturejam on February 15, 2015, 11:33:07 PM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 15, 2015, 05:40:15 AM

Correct. It was a version prior to the one that we used for the FuzzRighteous pedal. The only difference (as I recall) is that the one Layton posted doesn't have the onboard DIP switches for the input and output caps. So yeah, it's a silicon Fuzz Rite.
do build docs exist?