News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dive bomber Suboctave

Started by Luke51411, January 24, 2015, 05:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

This completes a marathon of building I've done lately. This is Merlin's Uboat Suboctave on THCustoms pcb. Special thanks to Thomas, the circuit wasn't working great at first and he helped troubleshoot then redesigned it for better performance then sent me a board for free! I love the level of customer service that all the sites represented here provide! This circuit is pretty cool! The tracking is pretty good. It falters a little fairly early in the decay but is always true in the attack. I figured I would go with a WW2 theme for this box to go along with Uboat name though I went with the other side. I also work in aviation so I'm inclined to do more airplane themed pedals. This one is a Corsair. I forgot to take a gut shot and will be out of town for a while but in the mean time here it is!

TGP39

Wow. That is customer service at its finest! Love the graphics. Came out beautiful.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

Leevibe

I love the theme! What circuit will you put Spitfires and P51s on?

Luke51411

Quote from: Leevibe on January 24, 2015, 06:40:47 PM
I don't know yet but I think an axis vs allies dual pedal may be in order, maybe stack a couple overdrives or fuzz/OD is what I'm thinking so far.

Luke51411

I'm thinking to go all out with axis vs allies I should go with a THcustoms board and a 1776 board

Hogharry

Nice theme. The bare aluminium adds to the aircraft feel.
...and then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side...

Luke51411

Quote from: Hogharry on January 24, 2015, 11:30:23 PM
Nice theme. The bare aluminium adds to the aircraft feel.
Thanks, it makes for an easy finish too!

Luke51411

Quote from: Leevibe on January 24, 2015, 06:40:47 PM
Thanks for the idea. I now have so many cool ideas that HAVE to be built in to pedals, how will I ever get to them all...

blearyeyes

Nice theme, looks really cool....

Corsair is my favorite WWII airplane because they sound freakin awesome:

The Pratt & Whitney R-2800 Double Wasp is a twin-row, 18-cylinder, air-cooled radial aircraft engine with a displacement of 2,800 inĀ³ (46 L).