News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My Lil' Watter build.

Started by ckolonko, January 04, 2015, 04:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ckolonko

Hi everyone,

I've finally got around to posting pictures of my Lil' Watter build. It sounds great and the only issue I had was a minor grounding issue which took me a while to work out. Thanks to everyone who provided help advice too. I'd recommend this project as a second build :)

TGP39

This is your second build? Wow. It looks fantastic. Is the board etched?  How does it sound? I've always wanted to build one of these.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

ckolonko

Hi,

I bought the PCB from someone on here, I can't remember the gentleman's name but he was excellent, the PCB was very reasonably priced too. It's worth getting in touch with NzCdog if interested in this project and I really do recommend it :) The amp sounds great clean and takes an OD pedal extremely well too.

dropanchor812

I've got an etched one of these I've been meaning to start on for a while now.  Yours looks fanastic!  Motivation.  How's the bass response on it?   

ckolonko

The bass response is really good too. The tone control is really effective, allowing you to dial in both a bass and treble sound.

jprizz

Well now that's a heck of a second build... nice work!

Haberdasher

Quote from: ckolonko on January 05, 2015, 09:20:57 PM
Hi,

I bought the PCB from someone on here, I can't remember the gentleman's name but he was excellent, the PCB was very reasonably priced too. It's worth getting in touch with NzCdog if interested in this project and I really do recommend it :) The amp sounds great clean and takes an OD pedal extremely well too.

It was probably me, I have etched a few of these with NzCdog's permission (although I'm sure he is ok with anyone etching it tbh).
If anyone wants one hit me up in a PM and we can work something out.

Nice build for a second attempt, BTW!
cheers
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

ckolonko

Thanks everyone.

Ah yes, it was you Haberdasher :) Haberdasher is the man to contact if you want a PCB and gets my personal stamp of approval! :D

nzCdog

Oh cool, sweet looking build ckolonko!
Great job getting it into that enclosure! 8)

Quote from: Haberdasher on January 06, 2015, 04:39:44 PM

It was probably me, I have etched a few of these with NzCdog's permission (although I'm sure he is ok with anyone etching it tbh).
If anyone wants one hit me up in a PM and we can work something out.

Nice build for a second attempt, BTW!
cheers

totes bro, etch away! ;D