News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NonNom switch wired for stock

Started by mcallisterra, August 11, 2014, 06:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcallisterra

I'm just looking to have a straight stock Phase 90, so if I were to omit that switch and wire it, how would I do that? I don't know if the switch 'on' makes it stock sounding or if that's an added extra.

mgwhit

The feedback resistor appears to be (at least) one of the differences between the Script and Block logo versions of the Phase 90.  Check out this link for more information.

Jumpering the NOM switch pads will get you Block Logo spec feedback with the adjustable trimmer (apparently a la the EVH version).  Leaving them open gives you the Script Logo spec (i.e. no feedback).  If you omit the switch and don't jumper, you can safely omit T2 and R19.

mcallisterra

mcallisterra

Quote from: mgwhit on August 11, 2014, 07:31:03 PM
The feedback resistor appears to be (at least) one of the differences between the Script and Block logo versions of the Phase 90.  Check out this link for more information.

Jumpering the NOM switch pads will get you Block Logo spec feedback with the adjustable trimmer (apparently a la the EVH version).  Leaving them open gives you the Script Logo spec (i.e. no feedback).  If you omit the switch and don't jumper, you can safely omit T2 and R19.

Sorry to revive this thread after so long, but does this still work given the new layout of the NomNom? http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/NomNom/NomNom2015.pdf

madbean

mcallisterra

Quote from: madbean on January 05, 2015, 10:20:11 PM
It is exactly the same.

Awesome, thanks! Still kinda new at this stuff so I struggle looking at it and knowing like seemingly everyone else around here  ;D