Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

From Juansolo

I think I recall seeing this photo on one of his builds a while back.   ;D
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

midwayfair

hahaha, that's awesome.

My wife just gave her sister a Christmas card where she crossed out birthday and wrote Christmas just like that. Is this a joke I'm not aware of?

pickdropper

Quote from: midwayfair on December 23, 2014, 08:12:12 PM
hahaha, that's awesome.

My wife just gave her sister a Christmas card where she crossed out birthday and wrote Christmas just like that. Is this a joke I'm not aware of?

It was new to me.  I think he was just finding a reason to use a card with a kitteh on it.
Function f(x)

selfdestroyer

You could just write "Jesus" so it will say Happy birthday Jesus..

Cody

juansolo

Quote from: pickdropper on December 23, 2014, 08:28:37 PM
hahaha, that's awesome.

It was new to me.  I think he was just finding a reason to use a card with a kitteh on it.

This ;)  Pile of old cards, one with the kitteh on it was the obvious choice, just happened to be a birthday card.

Jason got the worst one. Truly awful card, but it was the right shape for the contents ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

pickdropper

Quote from: juansolo on December 23, 2014, 09:53:19 PM
Quote from: pickdropper on December 23, 2014, 08:28:37 PM
hahaha, that's awesome.

This ;)  Pile of old cards, one with the kitteh on it was the obvious choice, just happened to be a birthday card.

Jason got the worst one. Truly awful card, but it was the right shape for the contents ;)

Yeah, the cardboard for the PCB was nice.  Reminded me of the Shawshank Redemption.

Function f(x)

chromesphere

lol that's awesome!  We have a bit of a game amongst our friends, trying to find the most inappropriate bday cards we can for each other "happy birthday princess" "whos turning 80" etc Going to have to remember this one! :)
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Hogharry

He didn't even put a proper card in my envelope, just a load of junk mail!

Mind you, the PCB in the middle was awesome. Thanks for solving my problem Juan.  :)
...and then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side...

juansolo

Yeah I have to admit, I used what was to hand with yours. I got slightly (very slightly!) creative with Jason's and Dave's ;)

This is basically because if the girls at the PO get the idea that there's something rigid in there, they decide it's a parcel not a letter and it costs more. Mail in disguise! ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk