News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hfe testing

Started by night-B, May 16, 2011, 07:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: night-B on May 17, 2011, 03:08:04 PM
A small electronic retailer has closed his shop due to bankrupt. He sold his components for cheap. Unfortunately I didn't owned as much money as I wanted at that moment but I took some mini tube, preamp tubes (5 of each I'll keep for myself), a lot of modern transistors such as BS170, J201... a lot of 2n2222a, a pack of 100 germanium ac128 and his last pack of 10 ac127.
I got the ac128 for approx 0.75$ each and 1.7$ for the ac127.
He told me he has found these old stuff in mass quantity from a german seller on ebay some years ago.
Maybe there's still some good bids on ebay to do.
I think I'll buy the transistor testor from peak next month, and then I'll sell some of the stuff.

Awesome! Thats a great price for the germs!!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

cjkbug

Quote from: night-B on May 17, 2011, 03:08:04 PM
A small electronic retailer has closed his shop due to bankrupt. He sold his components for cheap. Unfortunately I didn't owned as much money as I wanted at that moment but I took some mini tube, preamp tubes (5 of each I'll keep for myself), a lot of modern transistors such as BS170, J201... a lot of 2n2222a, a pack of 100 germanium ac128 and his last pack of 10 ac127.
I got the ac128 for approx 0.75$ each and 1.7$ for the ac127.
He told me he has found these old stuff in mass quantity from a german seller on ebay some years ago.
Maybe there's still some good bids on ebay to do.
I think I'll buy the transistor testor from peak next month, and then I'll sell some of the stuff.

if you got those nos in original packaging chances are good you hit the gold mine and they havent been picked threw too bad. good luck. I love to hear those stories.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

FredGarvin

I bought a pile of Tungsram AC128 off of Sleazybay and most of them turned out to be turds. I hope you have better luck.