News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dream Chasing

Started by eldanko, September 11, 2013, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playpunk

This is super awesome. I have a friend of a friend who is kacey musgrave's bassist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Leevibe

Congratulations! What a ride!

jimilee

Dude, you are living the dream, still using the pedal board can??
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Haberdasher

i'm sure we are all proud of ya dane.  keep up the great work! :)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

midwayfair

lincolnic

Way to go, Dane. Keep it up!

pickdropper

Fantastic, Dane.  Congrats on doing what you really want to do.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

eldanko

Thanks for the love friends. Seriously... I wouldn't have had the courage to pursue this without the encouragement of countless friends near and far. It's funny how other people can see things in you that you can't.

Again... I posted this thread for anyone considering taking a leap of faith in life. I hope someone out there finds this encouraging in some way.

Quote from: midwayfair on October 20, 2014, 03:21:41 AM
That looks fun :)

It didn't suck.  :D
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

Stomptown

I'm glad to hear everything is working out! Your leap of faith is inspiring!

AntKnee

This is great! There is a lot to be said for making that leap. It takes a lot of courage to make that change and I salute you. I also salute your wife, who made the leap with you, for being so supportive. That speaks volumes about the type of people you both are and the relationship you have together. I wish you the best!
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

televisiondown

Congratulations! It's so cool that the pedals you built from the amazing circuits offered on this forum are being used so well. Good for you!!
"Be more constructive with your feedback, please" ~Jemaine Clement

TNblueshawk

Holy cow, I missed this whole thread. I haven't been on boards too much lately. Dane, that is great. I'm glad you like Nashville. I love it myself. Continued good luck to you man.
John

eldanko

Quote from: AntKnee on October 21, 2014, 01:28:06 PM
This is great! There is a lot to be said for making that leap. It takes a lot of courage to make that change and I salute you. I also salute your wife, who made the leap with you, for being so supportive. That speaks volumes about the type of people you both are and the relationship you have together. I wish you the best!

Yes. She was a HUGE factor in me coming out here and trying all of this. She was convinced (and was probably right) that I'd never be happy if I didn't at least give it a shot.

Quote from: televisiondown on October 21, 2014, 05:09:54 PM
Congratulations! It's so cool that the pedals you built from the amazing circuits offered on this forum are being used so well. Good for you!!

Yes. I'm certainly not the first person to be using them on such stages, but it's yet more affirmation that the things offered here are at or beyond pro level. Hats off to all of our amazing designers who make our musical adventures that much more fun.

It's also super fun to see the gear nerds approach the stage before/after a show to see what we're using and have no idea what those pedals are  ;D
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense