News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Narnia

Started by alanp, September 13, 2014, 08:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

Is anyone else hugely looking forward to Diggory Kirk as a child, and Uncle Andrew, in a movie?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

muddyfox

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Does that make me too young or too old?  ;D

Vallhagen

..didnt know about this as news... there are a few older Narnia movies out there isnt it? Links?

Edit: And yes, i absolutely loved those books! Beautiful fantasy stories for ... kids and elder:)
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

alanp

I haven't heard anything, but with the movies made so far, I'm quietly hoping they do some of the other books as well :) The Horse And His Boy would translate to a movie quite well.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

oldhousescott

The Silver Chair would be good as a movie, and it's next in the progression. I read the books multiple, multiple times as a youth. As stated, some of the best written stories for kids and adults.

flanagan0718

Quote from: oldhousescott on September 14, 2014, 01:49:17 AM
The Silver Chair would be good as a movie, and it's next in the progression. I read the books multiple, multiple times as a youth. As stated, some of the best written stories for kids and adults.

Agreed my mother read them to me when I was very little and I later read them as a pre teen. They are quite awesome. I love the animated movies but they seem to be doing a decent job with the live action too.
Side note: I rewatched TLTWATW and did anyone else notice that Mr. Thomnas is James McCavoy! Blew my mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aion

We had a baby last month and named him Corin. Does that get me in the fan club? :)

m-Kresol

Quote from: aion on September 14, 2014, 01:23:34 PM
We had a baby last month and named him Corin. Does that get me in the fan club? :)
I have no clue about Narnia to be honest, but if you call him Corin Halfhand we could create a Game of Thrones fanclub ;)
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

oldhousescott

Quote from: aion on September 14, 2014, 01:23:34 PM
Of course, you were supposed to have twins, and name the other Cor.  ;)