News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Octo Drive, BYOC Vibrato and Swell Comp.

Started by Guitarmageddon, December 17, 2014, 10:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitarmageddon

A few 1590BB builds...

A pedal for me! Be my go-to dirt box ...for a while.  ;)

Rej's great Catch -22 and the modified Thor from TH Custom.

Love Jfet drives, the TH version of the Thor has a Baxandall tone stack, a really nice addition.
Didn't fit them in the box very elegantly, but as it's for me I don't care.  :P

BYOC Vibrato

Fantastic sounding vibrato. I have two of these so this one's for sale if anyone wants it.

Swell Comp

This is an optical compressor/slow gear combo for a guy on the Kurt Rosenwinkle forum. Kurt has been using a new sound, probably an axefx patch, with a swelled attack. Sounds cool, and this pedal is to emulate it. I'm building one for myself too, but using the new parametric compressor.

Happier with the guts in this one.  :)
That's it for today!
Spud knows tone!

Captain Cod at
www.codtone.com

jkokura

The etch on the Vibrato is definitely my favourite of the bunch. Well done captain Cod.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Hogharry

A couple of interesting combos there. The vero powerboard is simple but somehow elegant. I am officially inspired!  8)
...and then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side...

chuckbuick

Those are sweet.  I had a Lazy Sprocket that I was never totally blown away with.  Might have to give it another go with a compressor.

GrindCustoms

All of them are nice Ben, you should post your clip of the SwellComp.. sounded fantastic when i cought it on facebook.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/