News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fsh-1 mod question

Started by jimilee, August 06, 2014, 07:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So I've seen the fsh-1 one on YouTube and you can run both sides at once. Is there a mod I could do to mine to make that happen? I need to make this thing as musically useless as possible! :-D and it sounds cool.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

I actually never tried that. But, one easy way to test it to see if it will work: flip it over to sample/hold mode then put a small resistor between lugs 1 and 3 of SW1B of the DPDT. I don't know the exact resistance to tell you, but I think you will need some rather than a jumper. Try 2k2 or 4k7.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on August 06, 2014, 08:45:34 PM
I actually never tried that. But, one easy way to test it to see if it will work: flip it over to sample/hold mode then put a small resistor between lugs 1 and 3 of SW1B of the DPDT. I don't know the exact resistance to tell you, but I think you will need some rather than a jumper. Try 2k2 or 4k7.
I got ya. and then if it does work, a spdt on on toggle. I'll check it out. I'm not gonna fry anything am I? That would suck a bunch.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

chromesphere

Cool mod, looking forward to hearing the outcome!  I would open mine up and try it, but you know...im afraid to do that...
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

jimilee

Quote from: chromesphere on August 08, 2014, 05:51:40 AM
Cool mod, looking forward to hearing the outcome!  I would open mine up and try it, but you know...im afraid to do that...
My toggle is easily accessed so it souls t be an issue, I just do t want to blow nothin up!