News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lunatik Optical Tremolo (STM)

Started by Stomptown, June 27, 2014, 06:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stomptown

Here is a tremolo I built recently for a buddy of mine. It's a Shoot the Moon Tremolo courtesy if our good friend CJ that I called the Lunatik. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a gut shot before handing it over to him. 😢 I haven't found a good place for laser printing in my new town so this etch was a bit overly pitted but it still looks pretty cool...

m-Kresol

Sweet build. The best part about it is that the etch isn't perfect, it gives the pedal sort of a used look
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

bcalla

That's very nice, I like the etch a lot.

Leevibe

Nice Jon! The diagonal graphics look cool. I've liked seeing that new bench top in your last couple build reports. You must be loving your new workspace.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jimilee

Looks great, the etch matches the name!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

I simply love the layout of the knobs and artwork. Looks so clean. The border line gives it some depth also.

Cody

GrindCustoms

That enters the «perfect» built category for me, the knob placement, how you labelled them... ...the distress in the etch... I WANT IT!!! ;D
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Droogie

Great build; hopefully there's no tick in the Lunatik!
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

peAk

Holy Crap, that is totally sweet.

Love everything about it down to even the knob choice.

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

lincolnic