News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What are some boards that don't get the mentions they deserve?

Started by alanp, May 26, 2014, 07:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

*raises hand*. That and Rick's Causality 4 Phaser. Both really fun projects.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

mattlee0037

Looks like we should get some fabbed quadrovibes going. But I fourth the clipper ship. Also the double flush looks awesome but I've only seems few!

PhiloB

I have a Quadrovibe board I etched.  You guys have me excited about it.  Populated the Toadrage for it last night.  Hope to have it on the testing rig by the weekend.

alanp

The Double Flush has had a few reports for it by now, it's just that most of the reports for a project tend to happen a few months after it's release...
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

hoodoo

Populated the Toadrage for it last night. ;D  The Toadrage, now that could be an interesting graphic  ;)

juansolo

Quote from: hoodoo on May 28, 2014, 05:51:08 AM
  Populated the Toadrage for it last night. ;D  The Toadrage, now that could be an interesting graphic  ;)

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

muddyfox

Back when the Clippership first appeared on the horizon I thought for a second about doing a smd layout for it (Jon permitting, of course) but then I realized there be germs... I don't fancy hybrid projects much so I scrapped the idea.
Are there germanium smd diodes out there?

PhiloB

The Toadrage is similar to the Roadrage.  A very similar design.  Instead of 9V, it runs off toad rage.  I put rancid meat, maggots and toads in the enclosure.  The flys keep the toads alive.  The toads become infuriated from being locked up in an aluminum box.  The rage is converted to energy.