News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The unspoken

Started by hoodoo, May 08, 2014, 03:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

;) No need to tell you what these are, i hope  :o Built for a jammin'' pedal board so i didn't get too creative. They both sound like they are supposed to, bloody great  ;D
Anyhow, here they are

kaeisy

Maybe not very creative, if you think so, but super clean inside and outside!
👍👍👍

wgc

Very clean- love the knobs on the Timmy and is that thread locker on the doc jack?
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

alanp

Those are VERY, VERY nice markings. Although with the HP/LP marking, I keep thinking envelope filter :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Leevibe

Bret608

These look great. I like where you put the clip switch on your Egodriver. There's so much room to spare on that one that I almost thought it was a 125b!  :)

rullywowr

So clean.  Very tidy builds and elegant graphics.  I'm finally boxing up a Timmy right now, it's sure to be a mainstay on one of my boards.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

selfdestroyer

Super clean builds you have there. I love the simplicity of the water slides. I just recently played through a Timmy and I loved it. I felt kinda bad that I have never tried one until now. I love it.

Cody

GrindCustoms

Great execution in and out...! 8)

...and mate... don't feel bad, i do have the burden of feeling «bad».... Behold! For the Catch22 OD!

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

hoodoo

Thanks for the kind words. WGC, it is threadlocker (sort of), it's revlon 660, grape coloured nailpolish, that i bought, just in case i start a glam metal band  ;D I don't know if you need to use it but none of my dc jacks have come loose so far. Rej, you make me laugh mate, i love the fact that fucks given are zero  ;) Take it easy, Matt.

wgc

Cool idea, it thought it was a little sparklie to be purple loctite
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings