News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Check out my bands new video!

Started by the3secondrule, May 01, 2014, 09:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the3secondrule

Thanks guys, more stuff here (our first album and some demos) for those that are innarested: http://forcefieldsnz.bandcamp.com/
new single and t-shirts coming soon too  ;D
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

the3secondrule

And i've managed to get quite a few Madbean pedals on to the guitarists boards - Matty has a Afterlife, Snarkdoodle and a Sunking, and Paul has a zombii, aquaboy, mudbunny, and kingslayer, as well as a hotcake clone on vero :)

Leevibe

Great song Jeremy. Love the groove, love the tones, solid bass playing!

the3secondrule

Thanks for the kind words everyone  :)

lincolnic

Quote from: GrindCustoms on May 01, 2014, 10:13:40 PM
Really dig this, like that it's bass that it's taking part of most of the dirt job, keeps the guitar rythmic pattern in the face.

Is that a RE-20 on the vocals?

Yeah, that's an RE-20 alright.

Jeremy, the song sounds great and the video looks awesome! Great work all around.

GrindCustoms

Cool! EV RE-20 and Heil PR-30 are killer on vocals, we've been using those for a lot production, in lots of case it blows a SM7(not SM57) out of the water.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

derevaun

Awesome! Nice tune, nice tones, nice video. That was time well spent checking it out. Thanks for posting it!

lincolnic

Quote from: GrindCustoms on May 02, 2014, 05:13:16 AM
Cool! EV RE-20 and Heil PR-30 are killer on vocals, we've been using those for a lot production, in lots of case it blows a SM7(not SM57) out of the water.

I'd pick the SM7 over the RE-20 for vocals, personally - the RE-20 is great for people who love to get right up on the mic since it's got such low output, but I think the SM7 has more character.

I'd definitely put the RE-20 on a bass amp first, though. Or a low brass instrument!

(Sorry for the derail!)

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects