Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Dr Scientist Pedal Day!

Started by raulduke, April 28, 2014, 10:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raulduke

I couldn't resist any longer.

So I got myself some Dr Scientist!

One of the new Bit Quest pedals (digital multi-fx) and also an Elements overdrive.

Both are absolutely dogs b*llocks amazing.

The Elements is the best IC based overdrive/distortion I've had the pleasure of playing.

It's also the most flexible. I can't recommend it highly enough. Its a tweakers treasure trove.

The Bit Quest is also insanely cool. Fx include reverb, bit crushing, pitch shifting, delay, flange, filtering and other stuff I may have forgotten about.

I have never been more impressed by a 'boutique' pedal company. They are building stuff us guys should be aspiring too.

And here be the money shot:

juansolo

I shall have to investigate this Dr Scientist fellow. That Bit Quest seems right up my street...

8)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

raulduke

Seriously Juan... do it.

The Bit Quest has me covered for a lot of different requirements (been looking for a pitch shifter for a while now).

The whole experience of dealing with them direct was a pleasure.

Ryan and Tanya come across as incredibly nice people.

Whats more is they make awesome pedals!

mmlee

If that bit quest also does reverse delays I am sold, not that it doesn't look fun enough already. What's that extra jack by the stomp for? Expression?
>Marcus

raulduke

Quote from: mmlee on April 28, 2014, 01:39:33 PM
If that bit quest also does reverse delays I am sold, not that it doesn't look fun enough already. What's that extra jack by the stomp for? Expression?

It doesn't do reverse delays. But buy one anyway  ;)

The extra jack is expression pedal input (the elements also has one for the mix control).